Going the Extra Mile to Create a Positive Customer ExperienceCRS-Q-0041723-RET
Going the Extra Mile to Create a Positive Customer Experience
This course is about communicating with the customers and giving a positive impression whenever dealing with a customer. By doing this, the learner can create a positive impression of the organisation and the customer service it provides. Everyone enjoys the experience of good customer service if they feel that the person serving them really wants to create the right impression, responds to them and gives them good information.
Recognise the diverse range of customers and their needs and expectations
- Learning Unit 1: Establish rapport with customers
- Learning Unit 2: Respond appropriately to customers
- Learning Unit 3: Communicate information to customers
- Learning Unit 4: Understand how to give customers a positive impression of themselves and the organisation
Who should attend this course
- Customer-Facing Staff
- Customer Service Representatives
- Call Centre Officers
- Store Advisors
- Service Crew
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).